What is Lumixyl? This Video is a short introduction
Lumixyl™ is a non-toxic, non-irritating, synthetic peptide technology that is clinically shown to significantly improve the appearance of unwanted discoloration, age spots, sun spots and uneven skin tone.
Developed by dermatological researchers at Stanford University, Lumixyl’s ground-breaking Decapeptide-12 is the only peptide shown to measurably aid the skin in restraining tyrosinase, the enzyme responsible for initiating the overproduction of melanin, that can cause uneven pigmentation and dark spots.
Studies show that Decapeptide-12 helps inhibit the production of melanin more efficaciously than hydroquinone – reducing melanin synthesis by as much as 40 percent compared to treatments with hydroquinone, which reduced production by only 7 percent in the same study. These results are one reason Lumixyl is considered by many to be the first real alternative to Hydroquinone.
Learn More about Lumixyl From Chief Scientific Officer – Dr. Felipe Jimenez in this short Video;
The Power of this New System…
- Now formulated with four highly innovative products that work synergistically to target existing hyperpigmentation and to prevent the occurrence of future hyperpigmentation
- Powerful but amazingly gentle, the non-toxic ingredients yield visible results without the risks posed by current prescription and over-the-counter agents
- Each product represents cutting-edge technology in its own category and is designed to maximize efficacy of the Lumixyl peptide (Decapeptide-12)
- It contains NO Hydroquinone (Hydroquinone can damage your skin over time)
- It contains NO Parabens (controversial preservatives linked to possible side effects)
- It Contains NO Kojic Acid (recent studies point to Kojic as a possible carcinogen)
Brighter, Clearer, Healthier Skin – Delivered!