Since its debut a few short years ago, SilkPeel Dermalinfusion has been a breakthrough in non-invasive skin rejuvenation, adopted as a staple offering in leading cosmetic dermatologist, aesthetic surgeon and medical spa offices around the world. This video is a collection of some of these noted physicians discussing the virtues of SilkPeel in rejuvenating skin, treating acne & acne scars, reversing the effects of sun damage, and diminishing hyperpigmentation, age spots, melasma and other visible discolorations of the skin.
Included in this video are segments from publicly available video interviews with the following Aesthetic and Dermatology Experts:
- Vic A Narurkar MD, FAAD, founder of the Bay Area Laser Institute. Dr. Narurkar, a past president of the American Society Of Cosmetic Dermatology And Aesthetic Surgery and co-director of the Cosmetic Boot Camp LLC, is an internationally recognized board certified dermatologist. Dr Narurkar’s practice has one of the most extensive collections of lasers, light sources and cosmetic innovative treatments in the world, and is the site where many of the procedures used worldwide for skin rejuvenation have been developed.
- Rick Noodleman, M.D., Medical Director, Cosmetic Dermatology and Surgery, Age Defy Clinic, Campbell California. Dr. Noodleman graduated from Harvard University and the University of Minnesota School of Medicine. He completed his residency in dermatology at Stanford University School of Medicine. Subsequently, he served a fellowship in dermatologic (Mohs) surgery at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina. Dr. Noodleman is a board-certified dermatologist and has been in private practice since l986. He is a nationally-recognized expert in minimally invasive, low-downtime procedures performed using local anesthesia.
- Lisa A. Zdinak, MD is the chief surgeon and medical director of Precision Aesthetics. She is an ophthalmic plastic surgeon with specialty training in advanced techniques in minimally invasive facial rejuvenation. Dr. Zdinak maintains an international clientele consisting of celebrities, models, and royalty, for whom discretion is paramount. The foundation of her practice is the use of combination therapies that approach or surpass surgical techniques of rejuvenation that carry minimal to no downtime for healing.
- Ashish Bhatia MD, of the Dupage Medical Group, has expertise that includes face and body aesthetic surgery, skin cancer therapy, Mohs micrographic surgery, laser surgery, and skin resurfacing procedures, as well as the treatment of common and rare skin conditions. Dr. Bhatia received his medical degree from Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine, where he was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha national medical honors society. Dr. Bhatia is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Dermatology at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. Dr. Bhatia’s memberships include the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, the American College of Mohs Surgery, and the American Medical Association. He is affiliated with Central DuPage and Edward Hospitals.
- Mary Lupo, MD, founder of the Lupo Center for Aesthetic & General Dermatology. Dr. Lupo is a board certified dermatologist and Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Tulane Medical School. Dr Lupo’s undergraduate degree is a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Newcomb College of Tulane University where she graduated summa cum laude with honors, achieving the highest four year grade point average of the graduating class of 1976. She graduated from Tulane Medical School in 1980 and did internal medicine at Ochsner Foundation before entering the dermatology program at Tulane Medical School where she served as Chief Resident in her final year and was awarded the Peterkin Award for her original research in skin lipids and inflammation in patients with atopic dermatitis. She is the past-president of the Women’s Dermatologic Society, Louisiana vice-chair for the Dermatology Foundation and member of the Annenberg Circle.
About SILKPEEL. SilkPeel is manufactured and marketed by Envy Medical, Inc. Envy is also the exclusive licensor of skin brightening peptides including Lumixyl, developed at Stanford University. The Lumixyl peptide is now also available in a topical solution for SilkPeel procedures, addressing hyperpigmentation and photo-damage. More information can be found at www.envymedical.com or by calling (888) 848-3633. To find a SilkPeel physician near you, click HERE.
For media inquiries or to secure expert testimonial please contact Melissa Kelz, Principal, Melissa Kelz PR at firstname.lastname@example.org (312) 543-8300